1/24/2005

Guilty Pleasures

Well I don't really know how bad this is..But you know those handicap stalls in the bathroom? Well you know your not supposed to use them unless you are handicap right? Well Sometimes I like to go in there and use them. You know the toilet is higher up off the ground. I'm a tall guy so that's nice. They only bad think about it is that 1. For some reason they put the TP almost on the floor which I think is cruel. I mean what they hell was they thinking? "Hey lets put this handicapped guy on a really tall toilet and put the TP on the ground" I wonder how many people have fell off of that toilet trying to whip their ass. The Number 2. Thing that is bad about that is that one day I was sitting on there having a good time..Looking over at that evil nasty stall next to it. I heard someone come in. They were breathing really heavy. Well I kept on doing my business. Hell I didn't want to stop mid-stream. Well I finally got done. I went out to wash my hands and stuff and there was this really big guy. I mean he must have weighed 450lbs. He waddled in the stall and started to do his business. As I was washing my hands I remembered that I used all the toilet paper. Not on purpose of course. It was low to start with. But hey its the kind that holds 2 roles. There was one role left. But the dispenser was screwed up. It was hard to access. I wonder if that man ever got his ass wiped.

3 Comments:

Blogger blinkingbeauty said...

lol that's terrible!!! =P

I actually know a few handicap people who do some cruel stuff to people who use their stalls, lol...

yeah - bathrooms are always interesting
especially what's written on the stalls =X

1:13 PM  
Blogger Emperor Joseph said...

NO actually Im not. I only use the bathrroms when the the others are full and I have no other choice. and i mean that Holding it is not an option.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Jerry Bowley said...

Uh, I don't know about the U.S., but here in Canada, those stalls aren't "reserved" for disabled people. They are just there so they have an option. There's absolutely no shame in using them. If a wheelchair user comes in while you are using it, then they wait. It could be worse... there could be no handicap stall at all!

As for the lack of TP... Shame on the company who's restroom it was! There's no way 2 of those giany rolls should run out before someone checks on the place.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home