7/11/2005

Hell yeah.

Well I dont know if I ever told you guys about the guy I went to school with that became a teacher? Well He started to molest one of his students that was like 12 years old. Well they gave him 10 years in prison the other day. Fuck yeah. The sad that is that no one would have said shit about it and he would still be working there if someone didnt' call the TV stations to come in and ask questions. Another sad thing is that this isn't the first time this has happened in my home county. But with so much politics and bullshit people have gotten away with it. I hope people now have the balls to stand up to them and put those fucking perverts in jail. Another sad thing is that people I graduated with prob still like that bastard. Shallow fucks. im glad im out of there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home