12/09/2004

DimeBag Darrell R.I.P

I was going to put some of my Joeims up today. But while driving my wonderful 2 hour commute this morning I heard on the radio that Dime Bag Darrell Guitar player for Pantera and Damageplan was dead. Shot Point Blank on stage while playing a show.

This guy wasn't a saint. But he was a great guitar and metal man. He was brutally honest, in the music he wrote. There was no bullshit. There wasn't any "Hey am I metal or shitty rap?" like with Limp biscuit. It was pure. Music has lost a great man. I just hope that other people who are trying to play music don't have to ever worry or go through what happened last night. God Bless you Dime Bag. RIP.

http://www.damageplan.com
http://www.pantera.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not-so-young Bobby is making a huge understatement when he says "Limp Bizkit" is masterful. Masterful of the art of wussie music maybe.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Mooley said...

Music has lost a great man with the death of this guy, in the same way my death will deeply impact the sport of curling...

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home